Integrative Therapies in Palliative Care: 9 Credit CE/CME Program
- Audience: Physicians, nurses, social workers, counselors, chaplains, pharmacists, other health care professionals and administrators.
- Description: 9 one-hour modules on evidence-based use of integrative therapies in palliative care settings. For multidisciplinary health care professionals.
- CE/CME credits provided by the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO).
- Certificate in Integrative Palliative Care from IPCI on completion of the program.
Touch, Caring and Cancer Program
- Audience: General public.
- Description: Family caregivers learn to use safe and simple touch and massage techniques for comfort to reduce symptoms and improve quality of life in loved ones with cancer. 78-minute video program with downloadable PDF manual.
- Evidence-based: Developed in research sponsored by the National Cancer Institute.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese.
- Cost: Free
Future Courses Planned for IPCI
- Audience: Health care professionals as well as patients and family caregivers.
- Description: Short courses as well as longer programs.
- CE/CME credits available for multidisciplinary health care professionals.
- Topics: Variety of topics in integrative palliative care, caregiver education.
- Faculty: Experts from diverse disciplines, modalities and settings.
- Invitation: Contact us if you would like to propose a topic.